Garlic Scientific Name
Garlic Other Names
Chinese: Syun tauh
What is Garlic?
Common forms of Garlic
Garlic is commonly used for:
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Preventing Atherosclerosis
- Curative Cold Sores
- Managing Diabetes mellitus
- Preventing and mananging high cholesterol
- Reducing obesity
- Managing colo-rectal cancers, Stomach cancer and Prostate cancer
- Toothache (Odontalgia, dentalgia, odontodynia, odontogenic pain)
- Athlete’s Foot (tinea pedis)
- Vaginal Yeast Infections
- Urinary Tract infection (Cystitis)
Juice: 5-10 ml once or twice a day
Capsule: 1-2 capsule in day.
Oil: 2-5 drops or as per your requirement.
Garlic Side-effects and Warnings
Not so common side-effects: Not known.
Pregnant or Nursing Mothers: Avoid excessive therapeutic doses
Children: Not known.