Prep Time: 5 Min
Total Time: 10 Min
Serves: 1 glass (250-300 ml)
- 3-4 Tbsp Ragi powder/flakes
- 1-1 ½ ripe banana
- 1 Tbsp jaggery/palm sugar
- 1 cup milk/coconut water/buttermilk/coconut milk/plain water
- Take 3-4 Tbsp Ragi. Wash it and set it aside to dry.
- Once dried, take a pan and dry roast the ragi.
- Take a mixer, transfer the roasted Ragi and blend it to make a fine powder.
- You can also soak Ragi flakes for 5 minutes before using them.
- Add banana, jaggery/palm sugar, and ragi flakes or powder together & blend it for a few seconds
- Add 1 cup water, or you can also use milk/coconut water/buttermilk/coconut milk as per your choice
- Blend for 1-2 min until it is smooth.