Cashew cheese is a great vegan appetizer. It’s so smooth, creamy, and delicious that you won’t believe you’re eating vegan cheese. It goes with everything, and you won’t miss the original cheese once.You only need 6 ingredients & it is so easy to make that it gets ready in just 5 minutes!
Good for Vata and Kapha Dosha.
Prep Time: 5 Min
Total Time: 5 Min
Serves: 2 and ½ cups (375ml approx)
- 1⁄2 cup cashews
- 1 squeezed lemon
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- Pinch of Himalayan/pink salt
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup of water
- Soak ½ cups of cashews in water for at least 20 minutes.
- Drain the water and keep the cashew aside.
- Take a blender, add cashews, olive oil, lemon juice, hemp seeds, salt, and blend it to make a fine paste.
- When the mixture is smooth, add the little water and blend for a few more minutes until the mixture becomes creamy.
This cashew cheese is ideal for any savory recipe. It goes well with tortilla chips, crudités, and toast.
If you want your cheese to be more flavorful, you can also add extra herbs and spices according your taste
Do you want to learn more? Ask us! OR Do you know more about this topic? Educate us.