This easy & quick broccoli side dish recipe is tossed with Sriracha, gluten-free tamari (soy sauce), toasted sesame oil, and roasted cashews.
While broccoli is high in Vitamin K and calcium. Cashew contains more thiamin and Vitamin B6, as well as protein and iron, making it an ideal side dish that is both healthy and tasty.
Great For Pitta Dosha
Prep Time: 15 Mins
Total Time: 20 Mins
Serves: 5 Person
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil with a pinch of salt.
- Take a large pan and add water; bring it to a boil after adding a pinch of salt
- Set aside the upper broccoli stems. Cut the broccoli into desired floret size.
- Cook the stems in boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until the florets are tender. Once done, strain them & keep them aside.
- Now take a frying pan and toss in with sesame oil, Sriracha, and soy sauce. Add the boiled broccoli and roasted cashews and season with salt to taste.
- Season it with some black pepper & white sesame seeds, and enjoy while hot.