This night tonic is a great addition to your evening ritual. With ashwagandha and nutmeg, it is a perfect recipe to support sleep, relax muscles and calm your mind. You can also add ingredients as per your choice.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Total Time: 10 to 30 Minute
Serves: 2 Cup
- ½ cup of almonds soaked overnight and peeled
- 1 ½ cup of water
- 1 t honey or maple syrup
- Extract of 1 vanilla bean
- ¼ t nutmeg powder
- ½ t ashwagandha powder
- Pinch of salt
- Blend soaked almonds until smooth and add water to achieve the desired consistency.
- In a saucepan, add almond milk, and mix with all other ingredients and place it over high heat.
- Stir or whisk to combine everything and remove before it comes to a boil.
- Serve hot/warm.
Drink it warm and relax.
If it gets too thick, add water until you get the consistency you like.