This night tonic is a great addition to your evening ritual. With ashwagandha and nutmeg, it is a perfect recipe to support sleep, relax muscles and calm your mind. You can also add ingredients as per your choice.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Total Time: 10 to 30 Minute
Serves: 2 Cup
- ½ cup of almonds soaked overnight and peeled
- 1 ½ cup of water
- 1 t honey or maple syrup
- Extract of 1 vanilla bean
- ¼ t nutmeg powder
- ½ t ashwagandha powder
- Pinch of salt
- Blend soaked almonds until smooth and add water to achieve the desired consistency.
- In a saucepan, add almond milk, and mix with all other ingredients and place it over high heat.
- Stir or whisk to combine everything and remove before it comes to a boil.
- Serve hot/warm.
Drink it warm and relax.
If it gets too thick, add water until you get the consistency you like.
Do you want to learn more? Ask us! OR Do you know more about this topic? Educate us.