What are Rashes and Hives?
What are the Symptoms of Rashes and Hives?
- Hives are itchy. The itch can be severe or moderate, ongoing or of short time. Frequently, the bruises produced by hives will be led by itching skin. Other times, the bruises and itchiness will occur at the same time.
- Hives typically happen in groups, which can explode anywhere on the body. Hives might be as small as pin dots or much, much bigger. Their dimension and structure can also shift.
- In some cases, hives may mutate altogether, affecting sizable, irritated areas of skin. The skin surrounding the area where hives happen may appear red, inflamed, or irritated.
What are the Causes of Rashes and Hives?
- Some medication
- Outside temperature
- Too much exposure to the Sunlight
- Nervousness and apprehension may also lead to this condition.
- Some bacterial or viral contaminants such as strep and UTI can trigger Hives.
When to see a Doctor?
- Hives and rashes are not serious health conditions and in most cases, they can be treated and cured without medications or with over-the-counter medicines. However, if someone is suffering from serious symptoms, such as trouble breathing, itchy throat, extreme pain in the affected areas, severe headache, inflammation of the face, lips or throat, etc. you need to visit a doctor immediately to get it checked.
- Also, in case you are suffering from hives and rashes for a long time, you should talk to a doctor.
Lifestyle Prevention of Rashes and Hives
- Minimal adjustments to your everyday life might be capable of assisting you to prevent hives from reoccurring in the future. If you have allergies and you know which ingredients possibly trigger an allergic reaction, your doctor will recommend that you stay away from any potential exposure to these circumstances. Allergy shots are an additional choice that can assist you to lessen the possibility of suffering hives once again.
- Avoid staying in high-moisture areas or dressed in tight apparel if you have lately got a hives outbreak.
Common Ayurvedic Remedies for Rashes and Hives
- Daruharidra: This herb is very effective in removing extra pitta and amatoxins from your body and treats skin allergies. Make a paste with ghee and apply it to the affected areas.
- Neem: Neem is known to be one of the natural antiseptics. It helps in calming the pitta dosha. Wash your impacted spots with neem water or apply neem leaf paste made with ghee or coconut oil.
- Tulsi: Tulsi has an anti-inflammatory property and heals skin allergies. It also has antiviral properties which soothes kapha Dosha. Make a paste of tulsi leaves and honey and apply on the impacted areas.