What is Flatulence?
What are the Symptoms of Flatulence?
What are the Causes of Flatulence?
When to see a Doctor?
Lifestyle Prevention of Flatulence
Common Ayurvedic Remedies for Flatulence
- Some of the Ayurvedic medicines can help you get rid of this condition; such as Hingwastakachurna, Hinguvachadi churna, Ajamodha churna, Avipattikara churna.
- Ayurvedic therapies like Nitya virechana, Basti in the form of DashamoolaNiruhavasti
- Ginger juice or warm ginger water helps alleviate flatulence.
- The glass of warm water with half spoon of Ghee and a pinch of Asafoetida (Hing) at bedtime.
- If one is experiencing constipation, pain, and unnecessary flatulence then one can take triphala powder at bedtime