Ashwagandha is commonly referred to as Indian ginseng, this Ashwagandha-infused nut butter is adaptogenic in nature and is a good source of energy. It rejuvenates the mind and helps the body adapt to stress and external changes.
Good for vata dosha. People with pitta dosha should avoid peanuts.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Total Time: 10 to 30 Minutes
- ½ cup of almonds
- ½ cup of cashews
- ½ cup of peanuts
- ½ cup mixture of walnuts, pecans, hazelnuts, pistachios
- 2 teaspoons ashwagandha powder
- 1 teaspoon ghee or coconut oil, if needed
- Blend nuts at medium-low speed into a smooth butter paste. Keep adding ghee or coconut oil while blending to attain the butter consistency.
- Add Ashwagandha powder and blend again to mix it well.
- Store it in an airtight container. Can be refrigerated.
Can be used as a spread or topping. It can be used to replace peanut butter.
Do you want to learn more? Ask us! OR Do you know more about this topic? Educate us.