What is Toothache?
What are the Symptoms of Toothache?
What are the Causes of Toothache?
When to see a Doctor?
Lifestyle Prevention of Toothache
- Taking proper care of your teeth is very important. Maintaining mouth hygiene and following a routine check-up is the key. To maintain mouth hygiene, try to brush your teeth regularly with fluoride toothpaste.
- Also, dental floss at least once a day is a very healthy practice. For a routine check-up, try to visit your dentist at least twice a year.
Common Ayurvedic Remedies for Toothache
- Herbal Oils: Tea tree oil and clove oil is very effective on toothaches. These oils have healing properties and have been curing toothaches for centuries. Just apply these oils with a cotton swab on the site of the pain.
- Amla Powder: Amla is very useful in restoring and improving connector tissues, therefore, maintaining the teeth well, healthy, and germs-free. Use one tsp of Amla powder every day for a longstanding oral health benefit.
- Turmeric Powder: Turmeric is known for its antibacterial properties and works great to prevent dental cavities. Mix the turmeric powder with mustard oil to make a paste and apply to the affected area before going to the bed.