This refreshing breakfast pudding is prepared a day before in the evening and then heated with cooked apples and served with your choice of fruits and berries.
Best for Vata Dosha.
For Pitta dosha, replace flax seeds with chia seeds
For Kapha, add ground cloves and serve Piping hot.
Prep Time: 5 minutes, plus overnight to let stand
Total Time: 10 Minutes
Serves: 2 persons
- 1/2 cup flax seeds
- 1/2 t cinnamon powder
- 1/2 cup berries of your choice
- 1 t maple syrup
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 1 cup Thick Homemade Coconut Milk
- ½ cup thin Homemade Coconut milk
- Add flax seeds and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Add maple syrup, vanilla, and 1cup thin coconut milk and stir well to avoid lumps.
- Cover the bowl and let it sit overnight in the refrigerator.
- The next morning, put the remaining 1 cup thick coconut milk in a saucepan over medium flame.
- Add the soaked flax seeds mixture, warm for 1 minute.
- Serve with sliced fruits and berries.