This healing broth is made using restorative vegetables like carrot, radish, celery, and herbal aromatics like ginger and lemongrass. It is formulated to promote recovery, enhance appetite and stimulate healthy digestion to rebuild strength.
Good for Vata.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Total Time: 20 Minutes
Serves: 2 persons
- Chop carrot, radish, parsley, onion, and celery roughly.
- Add the vegetable to a soup pot along with ginger, lemongrass, water, salt, and pepper.
- Bring it to a boil then let it simmer for 15 minutes over low flame.
- Strain and keep in the thermos and sip all day as a tea.
- Or serve as a soup in dinner to fuel the digestive fires.
Season with apple cider vinegar or tamarind to boost digestion and immunity