What is Cystitis?
What are the Symptoms of Cystitis?
- Burning sensation while urinating.
- A strong, relentless need to pass urine.
- Genital discomfort or irritation.
- High frequency urination.
- Small amount of urine every time you pass.
- Mild fever.
- Passing cloudy and foul-smelling urine.
- A sense of strain in the lower abdomen
What are the Causes of Cystitis?
- Taking some medications can cause Cystitis.
- During the use of catheter someone may develop Cystitis.
- Exposure to radiation can also cause this condition.
- It can trigger if someone has an underlying disease like HIV, Diabetes, Kidney stones, Enlarged prostate etc.