Aloe Vera Scientific Name
Aloe Vera Other Names
Hindi: Ghee kumari, Ghritkumari
Sanskrit: Grita Kumari
What is Aloe Vera ?
Common forms of Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is commonly used for:
- Acidity and Heartburn
- Maintaining youthful glowing skin.
- Treating skin burns and sunburns.
- Improving digestive health.
- Treating and preventing constipation
- Promoting oral health
- Treating acne, blemishes and skin discoloration
- Eye Irritation
- Relieving anal fissures
- Vaginal Yeast Infections
- Gallbladder Problems
- Preventing and treating Baldness
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Menopause Problems
- Menstrual Difficulties
Aloe Vera Dosage
Capsule: 600 mg daily for up to 8 weeks
Aloe Vera Side-effects and Warnings
Common side-effects: excessive intake can cause muscle weakness, diarrhea and cramping.
Not so common side-effects: Not Known
Pregnant and nursing mothers: Avoid, as Aloe Vera was found to cause miscarriage in some cases
Children: Not Known