What is Gallbladder Problems?
What are the Symptoms of Gallbladder Problems?
What are the Causes of Gallbladder Problems?
When to see a Doctor?
- Gallbladder problems always need medical treatment. The symptoms of the gallbladder may come and go but diagnosis at the right time is really important.
- So please visit a doctor if you experience gallbladder pain which will mostly occur in the upper right section of the abdomen and may spread to the back and chest. Also if you suffer from nausea or vomiting, it is time to visit a doctor without any delay.
Lifestyle Prevention of Gallbladder Problems
- Preventing the Gallbladder problem is possible by following some healthy habits. Keeping your body mass index within your limit is important in preventing any health complications including gallbladder problems as obesity can be one of the factors for this condition. So, weight management is the key. However, losing weight rapidly is also not healthy and it can put a strain on the liver and gallbladder which increases the risk of Gallstones.
- Smoking causes a number of diseases and the gallbladder problem is no exception. Quitting smoking will surely help you prevent many health problems including gallbladder dysfunction, gallbladder stones and Gallbladder cancer.
- Allergens can also lead to Gallbladder issues. It’s good to get a test for allergens if you are experiencing Gallbladder issues.
Common Ayurvedic Remedies for Gallbladder Problems
- Some of the Ayurvedic herbs are very effective in treating Gallbladder problems. One of the most important herbs is Turmeric. Turmeric is known for its anti-inflammatory properties. Having turmeric with warm milk after dinner helps in dissolving bile fluid, clearing gallstones from the bile duct, and drastically enhances digestion and liver health.
- Similarly, Aloe Vera is also one herb that is very effective in cleaning gallbladder stones. Try adding honey to the aloe vera gel and consuming it every day is the best natural remedy for Gallbladder problems.
- Also, Gokshura contains numerous bioactive components for example alkaloids, phytosterols that work miracles in treating gallstones, liver and kidney problems, also urinary tract illnesses.