What is Menopause Problems ?
What are the Symptoms of Menopause Problems ?
What are the Causes of Menopause Problems ?
When to see a Doctor?
- Keep up with routine appointments with your physician for precautionary health care and any medical matters. Keep on making these visits during and after menopause.
- Regular Screening: When you age, you may need to go though some precautionary health check-ups such as colonoscopy, mammography, thyroid testing, breast and pelvic testing, etc.
Lifestyle Prevention of Menopause Problems
Common Ayurvedic Remedies for Menopause Problems
- Aloe Vera: Take 1 teaspoon fresh aloe vera gel 3 times daily. This will help avoid and alleviate unpleasant symptoms
- Pomegranate: Drinking a cup of pomegranate juice with organic sugar and a teaspoon of rock candy powder is very effective for hot flashes.
- Sesame Oil: To lessen vaginal dryness, you can pour down a few drops of sesame oil on a portion of sterilized cotton, fold over it into a tampon-like shape, and place it inside the vagina at night. Use a sanitary pad to grab any outflow of the lubricant