What is Menopause Problems ?
Menopause is a natural female health condition that occurs when the body ends production of female hormones and terminates menstruation. It also ceases the reproductive and other functions related to the menstrual cycle. It can also affect the bone metabolism for which you may develop osteoporosis.
What are the Symptoms of Menopause Problems ?
The typical symptoms of Menopause problems are as follow, An irregular period is one of the most common symptoms of Menopause. You may also experience hot flashes and night sweats. The sleeping disorder may also be caused by this condition. There might be frequent mood changes and you can also see some changes in physical appearance. You may also lose interest in sex.
What are the Causes of Menopause Problems ?
There are some natural causes of Menopause. Mostly it is caused by dwindling reproductive hormones. Also, surgeries that will remove the ovaries will cause this condition. If someone is taking chemotherapy or any sort of radiotherapy, she might face this condition. Initial ovarian inadequacy may also be the cause of menopause.
When to see a Doctor?
- Keep up with routine appointments with your physician for precautionary health care and any medical matters. Keep on making these visits during and after menopause.
- Regular Screening: When you age, you may need to go though some precautionary health check-ups such as colonoscopy, mammography, thyroid testing, breast and pelvic testing, etc.
Lifestyle Prevention of Menopause Problems
Preventing Menopause is a natural phenomenon and not possible to stop it from happening. However, there are some preventive measures you may follow after your menopause to treat the symptoms. Such as taking mineral supplements like zinc, magnesium, and calcium. Making some dietary changes and doing some Yoga which helps you strengthen your core, spine, and lower abdomen areas.
Common Ayurvedic Remedies for Menopause Problems
- Aloe Vera: Take 1 teaspoon fresh aloe vera gel 3 times daily. This will help avoid and alleviate unpleasant symptoms
- Pomegranate: Drinking a cup of pomegranate juice with organic sugar and a teaspoon of rock candy powder is very effective for hot flashes.
- Sesame Oil: To lessen vaginal dryness, you can pour down a few drops of sesame oil on a portion of sterilized cotton, fold over it into a tampon-like shape, and place it inside the vagina at night. Use a sanitary pad to grab any outflow of the lubricant
Curative Ayurvedic Herbs:
Preventative Ayurvedic Herbs:
Do you want to learn more? Ask us! OR Do you know more about this topic? Educate us.