These stir-fry noodles are tossed in a creamy nut butter, making it a healthy and delicious noodle dish for the people who crave noodles, particularly in the fall season.
Good for Vata dosha.
For Pitta, avoid garlic powder and replace Ashawagandha Nut Butter butter with pumpkin seed butter
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Total Time: 10 Minutes
Serves: 2 Persons
- In a big mixing bowl, pour down warm water on the soba noodles and put them away.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over moderate-high-level heat and grated ginger and garlic
- Add together the carrots, bell pepper, tofu crumble and cook for 2 minutes. Stir up often.
- Stir up in the bok choy and sesame seeds. Lower the heat to moderate and cook for 3 minutes.
- In a small bowl, Stir together the nut butter, and garlic powder with warm water.
- Remove the noodles. Add them to the saucepan with the vegetables. Pour out in the dressing and toss to mix.
- Flavor with salt and pepper, and serve with a sprinkle of lemon juice.