This vegetarian Paneer version of Baja tacos is good for all doshas. For that “Baja” crunch, roll the paneer in rice or cornflour and then sauté. These tacos can be enjoyed for lunch, dinner, or parties.
Good for Vata and Pitta Dosha
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Total Time: 15 Minutes
Serves: Makes 4 Tacos
- 3 tablespoons Ghee
- 1 cup of diced paneer
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ½ t paprika
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- ½ t lime juice
- 4 chapatis
- A dollop of Guacamole
- Melt the ghee in a large skillet and add paneer cubes.
- let it cook for 8 minutes or until golden brown. Stir occasionally.
- Transfer the cubes to a plate lined with a paper towel using a slotted spoon.
- Season with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, lime juice, and brine to make a white sauce.
- Assemble the Tacos: Put some paneer in the center of the chapati. Add avocado mash and drizzle the white sauce.
- Repeat for the rest of the tacos and serve.