Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Serves: 2 Persons
- Soak the grated sweet potato in a large bowl, scrub them clean and pat dry. Cut them in big chunks.
- In a large pot, bring the water to a boil and add the sweet potatoes.
- Boil the potatoes for around 25 to 30 mins till the knife slides out effortlessly from the center.
- Turn off the heat and let them sit for 10 mins
- Remove from hot water and wash with cold water
- Remove the peel and whip the potatoes into a smooth paste
- In mixer, grate the paneer into a thick paste with a finely granular texture
- Add the paneer to the whipped potatoes
- Add ghee, salt, and pepper
- Serve hot.