Soup is the best comforting food in the winter chills that helps you relax in a healthy way. This lemon coriander soup is simple yet delicious. It has clear consistency more like a broth and is lighter on the stomach. Serve this as an appetizer or as a healthy meal substitute for weight loss.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Serves: 3 Person
- Heat olive oil in a soup pot and add ginger garlic and spring onions. Saute well for 1 min.
- Bruise the lemon grass with a wooden spoon and add it to the soup pot.
- Add grated carrot and cabbage and saute well.
- Add the vegetable broth and allow to boil.
- Simmer for 10 mins.
- Add lemon juice, lime leaves, and coriander.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix well, remove lemongrass stalk and serve hot.
Avoid leftovers as the nutrients from the lemons/limes are lost.