Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 Minutes
Serves: 2 persons
- In a soup pot, heat the oil. Add ginger and garlic and saute for a minute.
- Add onion, tomato, carrots, and celery. Saute for 5 to 6 mins, till the vegetables soften.
- Add chopped kale and saute for 2 mins till it losses the water reduces in size
- Add the vegetable broth and bring it to a boil.
- Add the beans and let it simmer till the soup reduces down to ⅔ its quantity
- Add salt and pepper and mix well.
- Turn off the heat and serve.