Yusha is the watery portion drained after cooking pulses. Green gram is the standard pulse but other types of pulses also can be used. It is easy to digest and less likely to cause bloating so can be used post-surgery or post-delivery to meet protein demands when digestion is weak.It is high in fibre and is a potent BP regulator due to presence of large amounts of magnesium.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 45 Minutes
Serves: 2 person (400ml)
- Cook green gram and take the substrate, add salt as per taste
- Roast some pepper on flame, crush and add to the substrate.
- Boil it for 3 minutes and remove from the stove.
- Prepare seasoning by adding mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds, and curry leaves in hot oil/ghee and pour it on the soup.
- Add lemon juice and serve.