What is Rectal Itching?
What are the Symptoms of Rectal Itching?
What are the Causes of Rectal Itching?
When to see a Doctor?
Lifestyle Prevention of Rectal Itching
- Preventing rectal itching is possible by following some measures. However, identifying the causes of rectal itching is important. Because rectal itching may be caused by various reasons and the measures also depend on the cause of the condition.
- In case your rectal itching is caused by hemorrhoids, you should follow the measures that can prevent hemorrhoids. Such as taking a bath with baking soda, try to soak hemorrhoids in hot water with half a cup of baking soda, applying neem oil, etc.
- Diet is very important in preventing this condition. You should always try to avoid spicy foods, fermented foods, and those foods which contain yeast.
- Staying away from alcohol is very important to prevent any condition.
Common Ayurvedic Remedies for Rectal Itching
- For Worms: This herbal formula can eradicate worms entirely. Take 5 parts of Vidanga, 2 parts of Shardunika, half part of Trikatu and mix them well to make it a mixture. Use a quarter tsp of this mixture on your infected area two times daily
- Triphala: Triphala is also a very effective herb in order to treat a number of conditions. So taking half a tsp of triphala in one cup of hot water daily at night will help you.
- For Hemorrhoids: You can take 2 teaspoons of Isabgol in a glass of water or buttermilk and consume it before going to bed.