What is Low libido?
What are the Symptoms of Low libido?
What are the Causes of Low libido?
When to see a Doctor?
Lifestyle Prevention of Low libido
- Lifestyle prevention for low libido is possible by taking some preventive measures.
- Eating aphrodisiac fruits helps. Also, it is seen that chocolate has a great effect. Do grab chocolate. There are some herbal remedies that can help you cure this condition. Daily working out and looking good will boost your self-condition and it will help you prevent low libido. Stress management is very important to live a healthy life., So reducing your stress is very important. Sleeping properly for at least 7 to 8 hours can help you in preventing this condition.
Common Ayurvedic Remedies for Low libido
- Ashwagandha: This herb helps you to reduce depression and anxiety and also assists you to boost fertility. Take quarter to half teaspoon of Ashwagandha powder and mix it with one cup of lukewarm milk or a teaspoon of honey.
- Shilajit: Shilajit is one of the most important ayurvedic formulation that is use to treat any sex related condition. Taking 250 mg twice a day for 90 days can help you treat low libido levels.
- Gokshura: Gokshura assists in improving strength, vitality and also strengthens the penile muscle which boosts penile erection because of its Guru (heavy) and Vrishya (Aphrodisiac). Mix ¼-½ tsp with warm milk and drink daily.