This seasonal vegetable soup is a quick, easy-to-make recipe. This is one of the basic recipes that you can use to make any kind of vegetable soup for any seasonal vegetables. The preparation just involves chopping, cooking, blending, and the soup is ready to serve. Try adding a variety of colors and textures while choosing vegetables for this soup.
Good for all Doshas.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 Minutes
Serves: 2 persons
- Heat the oil in a soup pot and add the spices
- Once the spices are fragrant add the alliums (shallots or onions) and shallow fry for 3 minutes on high
- Add roughly chopped seasonal vegetables and stir fry for 5 mins
- Add broth and let it simmer till the vegetable are all mushy
- Remove the bay leaf and blend the soup in the blender
- Strain and add it back to the soup pot
- Add salt and pepper, mix well and turn off the heat. Serve hot.
Do you want to learn more? Ask us! OR Do you know more about this topic? Educate us.