The best part of this pudding is that it doesn’t need to be cooked, baked, or chopped. That’s why it is a favorite dessert for summer. Dark chocolate acts as a mood booster and this pudding is perfect for those gloomy evenings. To enhance the taste, you can garnish this pudding with berries or mint.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 Minutes
Serves: 2 Person
- Spoon out the avocado and place it in an electric mixer.
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate compound and add coconut oil. Mix, till it forms a smooth paste
- Start the electric mixer with avocado and slowly add a drizzle of melted chocolate
- Keep mixing till it all the chocolate is added to the mixer and it has a thick flowy consistency
- Add vanilla extract, maple syrup and spices. Mix well
- Portion out in serving glasses and refrigerate for 4 hours
- Serve chilled with your favorite topping like berries or mint.