The best part of this pudding is that it doesn’t need to be cooked, baked, or chopped. That’s why it is a favorite dessert for summer. Dark chocolate acts as a mood booster and this pudding is perfect for those gloomy evenings. To enhance the taste, you can garnish this pudding with berries or mint.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 Minutes
Serves: 2 Person
- ½ slab of dark chocolate compound
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 t vanilla extract
- ½ T coconut oil
- A large pinch of your favorite spice (eg. cardamom, cinnamon, clove, or star anise)
- 1 T maple syrup
- A pinch of salt (preferably Himalayan salt)
- Spoon out the avocado and place it in an electric mixer.
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate compound and add coconut oil. Mix, till it forms a smooth paste
- Start the electric mixer with avocado and slowly add a drizzle of melted chocolate
- Keep mixing till it all the chocolate is added to the mixer and it has a thick flowy consistency
- Add vanilla extract, maple syrup and spices. Mix well
- Portion out in serving glasses and refrigerate for 4 hours
- Serve chilled with your favorite topping like berries or mint.
This is a wonderful vehicle for therapeutic herbs and spices. Especially the ones that are bitter can be added to this pudding and consumed with the bitterness of chocolate.
Do you want to learn more? Ask us! OR Do you know more about this topic? Educate us.