Suran Kad (Suran) Scientific Name
Suran Kad (Suran) Other Names
What is Suran Kad (Suran)?
Common forms of Suran Kad (Suran)
Suran Kad (Suran) is commonly used for:
- Maintaining a healthy weight
- Improving digestion
- Regulating blood flow
- Good cardiac medicine
- Maintaining hormonal balance in women
- Providing relief from pre-menstrual syndrome
- Improving appetite
- Healing ulcers, bronchial irritation, and cough
- Increasing wound healing speed
- Strengthening muscles and bones
- Treating piles and fistula (when consuming the tuber)
Suran Kad (Suran) Dosage
Vegetable: Consume alone or in a recipe
Suran Kad (Suran) Side-effects and Warnings
Common side-effects: Not known.
Not so common side-effects: Not known.
Pregnant or Nursing Mothers: Not known.
Children: Not known.
Consuming an excessive amount of Suran Kad may cause a stomach burn.
Where to Buy Suran Kad (Suran) in the US?
Currently, we have not found any online sellers in the USA.
If you sell this or know of the source, please contact us by commenting below.