What is Sore breasts?
What are the Symptoms of Sore breasts?
Typical: Breast swelling, fullness or lumpiness, burning, aching or stabbing sensation
Might Experience: Extramammary breast pain
What are the Causes of Sore breasts?
- Common in people with large breast size
- Breast surgery and scar formation
- Fatty acid imbalance can affect sensitivity of breast tissue
- Infertility treatment and oral contraceptive pills
- Excessive caffeine use
When to see a Doctor?
Lifestyle Changes to Prevent Sore breasts
- Avoid hormone therapy
- Stay cautious with medications
- Avoid uncomfortable or unfitted bra
- Try relaxation therapy to reduce stress
- Limit or eliminate caffeine intake
- Avoid excessive lifting activities
- Try to follow a low-fat diet
Common Ayurvedic Remedies for Sore breasts
- punarnava 1 part
- shatavari 1 part
- musta 1 part
- Use ½ teaspoon of this mix in 1 cup hot water to make a tea and drink this twice a day.
- jatamansi 2 parts
- shatavari 3 parts
- tagar 3 parts
- Mix the herbs together, and use ½ teaspoon in a cup of hot water to make a tea. Soak for 5 to 10 minutes,and drink.