This Sesame chutney recipe is high in vitamins, minerals, and fiber & is extremely helpful to persons with neurological and degenerative diseases. It is beneficial to the heart, increases blood circulation throughout the body, & works wonders for the hair and skin.
Good For Vata Dosha
Prep Time: 5 Min
Total Time: 15 Min
- Roast the black sesame in a pan over low heat. Set it aside to cool.
- Lightly roast the peanuts and allow them to cool.
- Now combine all of the remaining ingredients in a blender and grind until smooth.
- Add water if needed and give it a final grind.
- Pour it into a bowl. And enjoy!