Dates are sweet, fresh, juicy, and light, known to be a great fruit to boost your immune system and nourish the reproductive tissues. They are high in natural sugar and can be used as a sugar substitute in many recipes. Combining these with your favourite nuts makes for a delightful and healthy snack especially for winters.
Good for Vata Dosha.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Total Time: 5 Minutes
Serves: 8 Persons
- 8 Medjool dates
- 4 t pumpkin seeds butter or your favorite Nut Butter
- A handful of your favorite Nuts (roasted, salted or otherwise)
- Cut the dates lengthwise and eliminate the pits. Do not cut the dates all the way through.
- Push the edges of each date to open up the center, and spoon in your favorite nut butter
- Push your favorite nut into the date cavity and serve.