This colorful winter pot recipe is a great family meal. You can also include any fresh seasonal vegetable of your choice in addition to the listed vegetables. This stew is always nourishing and satisfying.
Good for all Doshas with appropriate seasonal spice blends.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Total Time: 20 Minutes
Serves: 4 person
- 1 T Ghee
- 1/4 t each of cinnamon powder, star anise powder, clove powder, black pepper powder
- 1 Head Cauliflower, cut it into a bite size florets
- 2 Cup chopped green beans
- 1 cup chopped carrot into a bite-size pieces
- 6 Cup Basic broth
- 1 ½ Cup homemade Coconut milk
- Salt as per taste (preferably Himalayan salt)
- Freshly grounded Black pepper for seasoning
- Melt the ghee in a large pot over medium-low flame
- Add the spice blend and saute it for 1-2 minutes
- Add cauliflower, carrot, green beans and saute for 3 minutes
- Add the broth and bring it to a boil.
- Cover the pot, reduce the flame to low, and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the coconut milk and simmer for 3 more minutes.
- Add salt and pepper as per taste and serve hot.