Kadam Scientific Name
Kadam Other Names
English: Bur-flower tree, Laran, Common Bur Flower
Chinese: Dà yè huáng liángmù
Hindi: Kadam, Kadamb
Italian: Kadam, Kadamba
Sanskrit: Ashokari, Dhara-kadambo, Dhārākadambaḥ
What is Kadam?
Common forms of Kadam
Kadam is commonly used for:
- Reducing digestive disturbances
- Treating parasitic infection
- Treating high cholesterol and triglycerides
- Supporting antibacterial activity
- Treating musculoskeletal diseases
- Treating fungal infections
Bakr Powder: 3-6g
Fruit Juice: 10-20ml
Kadam Side-effects and Warnings
Common side-effects: Not known.
Not so common side-effects: Not known.
Pregnant or Nursing Mothers: Not known.
Children: Not known.