Good for all doshas. Should avoid consuming at night for high kapha constitution
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 10 Minutes
Serves: 2 persons
- Put the milk on the stove in a saucepan and add ground turmeric to it when it is lukewarm.
- Add crushed green cardamom pods, sliced ginger, black peppercorns, and cinnamon.
- Add in the sweetener and whisk everything together.
- Keep it over low flame for 5 minutes.
- Remove the pan from heat and let it sit for another 5 minutes covered with a lid. This helps soak all the flavors from the spices.
- Strain the milk and serve.
- Garnish with sliced nuts and saffron strands (optional)