This date ladoo recipe is a delectable treat prepared with nutritious dry fruits and the deliciousness of dates. These ladoos contain no added sugar and are highly healthy. The antioxidants in Kharjur Ladoo helps in the maintenance of good health and also acts as an energy booster for the elderly and pregnant women.
Prep Time: 15 Min
Total Time: 30 Min
Serves: 10 to 12 Ladoo
- Take 2 cups of deseeded dates and cut them into small pieces.
- Now roast chopped cashews and almonds in a pan with 2 tbsp of ghee.
- Add the dates to the pan and roast it for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Once the dates soften, remove the mixture from the pan and shape it into small balls.
- Now Roll the ladoos in grated coconut to coat.