This homemade flatbread/Pizza pizza recipe is a great way to encourage kids to eat healthy and homemade food. Involve them in assembling the pizza to make cooking time a fun family activity. You can add any vegetable toppings of your choice.
Good for all doshas.
For Pitta, use cilantro pesto instead of basil pesto.
For Kapha, sprinkle red pepper flakes or cayenne.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Total Time: 20 to 60 Minutes
Serves: Makes 2 Small Pizzas
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a saucepan, melt ghee and add the vegetables. Saute
- Put chapatis on a baking sheet and apply ghee over them.
- Spread pesto/tomato sauce over each flatbread or chapati, add sauteed vegetables, and top it with crumbled paneer and ajwain seeds.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the edges of the chapati are golden brown and the topping starts bubbling.
- Let cool for a few minutes and serve.
Avoid getting the vegetables soggy.