Use a variety of seasonal root vegetables to make a colorful bowl. Make noodles out of them using a spiralizer or use a mandoline to make thin slices to add a fun element. If not just chop them into matchsticks.
Good for Vata & Kapha dosha.
For Kapha, serve with steamed greens and add red pepper flakes.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Total Time: 20 Minutes
Serves: Make 2 Persons
- Gently scrub the vegetables. Slice them into thick chunks or into bite sized fingers.
- Melt ghee over a grill, and arrange the vegetables
- Grill them on both sides till they are cooked but not soggy
- Mix together in a bowl with salt and pepper
- Add a fresh squeeze of lime juice, garnish with basil and serve immediately.
Ideal for late Summer. In Autumn and Winter, serve with sautéed greens
You can serve this with a side of brown or white rice
Use seasonal vegetables for the best health benefits.