This soup recipe is tridoshic and generally good for all dosha constituents. This warm and comforting recipe is great for fall and winter. The fresh carrots mingling with heart-warming ginger is a perfect dinner recipe for those cold winter evenings.
Good for all Doshas.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Serves: 6 persons
- Add butter to a large soup pot and heat it over medium flame.
- Add onions, salt, grated ginger, spices and saute for about 5-10 minutes.
- Stir in chopped carrots, water, and bring to a simmer and then reduce it to medium-low.
- Cover, and let it cook for about 20 minutes or until the carrots are very soft.
- Cool the soup and blend into a smooth puree.
- Return soup to pot, stir in coconut milk and cook until the soup is hot.
- Add salt and pepper as per taste and garnish with cilantro.
Can be served with chapatis for light lunch
Do you want to learn more? Ask us! OR Do you know more about this topic? Educate us.