What is Bites and Stings?
What are the Symptoms of Bites and Stings?
- Redness or rash
- Pain in skin or muscles
- Itching skin
- Heat rash near infected area
- Area may become tender and experience tingling and numb sensation
- Elevated body temperature
- Hard time breathing
- Become nauseous or throw up
- Allergic reaction in lips, tongue or throat
- Victim passes out.
What are the Causes of Bites and Stings?
When to see a Doctor?
Lifestyle Changes to Prevent Bites and Stings
- Dress in hats and attire that provide complete coverage
- Wearing neutral colors and avoiding flowery designs
- Avoiding perfume and aromatic cream or lotion
- Covering up foods and drinks
- Using citronella candles or insect repellent