Okra can be said as a pure and healthy ayurvedic food supplement in every aspect. It is enriched in proteins and is good for mothers after childbirth. It helps in boosting immunity.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 35 Minutes
Serves: 4 person
- Wash and pat dry the okra. Make sure it is completely dry. And slit in half without splitting completely.
- Mix all the spices and chickpea flour with salt and cover the okra in the spices
- Give it a nice toss and mix all the spices coriander, cumin, red chili, turmeric, raw mango powder, salt, and oil in a bowl.
- Cover the okra pieces with this spice mix.
- Add chickpea flour to it and give it a nice toss.
- Bake these okras at 200 C/400 F for about 15 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Serve it as a side dish with your indian meal or as spicy okra fries.