Asparagus is a wonderful vegetable, especially during the early spring season. Fresh asparagus, when combined with mushrooms, turns out to be a great delicacy and can be used as a side with rice, meat or noodles.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 Minutes
Serves: 2 Person
- Heat the olive oil in a wok or a cast iron pan
- Add garlic and shallots and saute well till fragrant.
- Add asparagus and toss. Mix well and allow to cook for 4 to 5 mins
- Add mushrooms and turn the heat up. Stir continuously till all the water from the mushrooms is evaporated and the asparagus is cooked
- Lower the flame, add salt, pepper and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Turn off the heat, add lemon zest and mix well.
- Serve immediately.