Prep Time: 10 Min
Total Time: 40 Min
Serves: 6 to 7 in number
- Take a flat pan, add 5tbsp of rice flour and roast it on low flame.
- Mix crushed black pepper and cardamom to the roasted rice flour and switch off the stove.
- Now take another saucepan, add 4 tsp jaggery and a half cup of water and mix it well to make a thin syrup.
- Add the roasted flour mixture and knead to make a soft dough.
- Now take Indian bay leaf or banana leaves (whatever is available) and make a cone out of it.
- Stuff the rice flour & jaggery dough in each cone.
- Steam the cones for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy.