This recipe is a fresh take on traditional tomato soup. Especially in Summer this cold soup helps in quenching thirst, rehydration and cooling.
Good for Vata and Kapha Dosha.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 15 Minutes
Serves: 2 person
- 1 big heirloom tomato
- 2 to 3 tomatoes of different varieties and color (you can use roma tomatoes if no other variety is available)
- 1 small Cucumber
- 1 cup of watermelon cubes (seedless and chilled)
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes
- Few mint leaves
- Few sprigs of Cilantro
- Few Basil Leaves
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice (for final drizzle)
- Salt to taste (preferably Himalayan salt)
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend to a rough consistency
- Serve immediately with a drizzle of lemon juice
Avoid using ice. Instead store the vegetables in the refrigerator before proceeding with the recipe.
Do you want to learn more? Ask us! OR Do you know more about this topic? Educate us.