This vegan coconut thai curry is a perfect meal for winter evenings. It is full of healthy and delicious vegetables covered in a coconut based gravy. Coconut milk helps strengthen the immune system and Alfalfa sprouts used for garnishing are full of vitamin C.
Good for Vata and Pitta dosha
Prep Time: 15 Min
Total Time: 20 Min
Serves: 1 Person
- Cut carrot and zucchini into long thin slices
- Cut broccolini and cherry tomatoes into small pieces.
- Put these vegetables in a bowl.
- Blend together coconut milk, ginger, turmeric, lime juice, chili powder, and salt.
- Pour the sauce over vegetables and garnish with alfalfa sprouts.
- Add more lime juice if required
Do you want to learn more? Ask us! OR Do you know more about this topic? Educate us.