Authentic Ayurvedic therapeutic foods are most of the time cooked. However, after over a decade of research done by several experts, it is discovered that individuals of the Pitta constitution are invigorated and revitalized after a few days of uncooked meals. When attempting to do this, it is crucial to keep the diet light and digestible with refreshing summer herbs. This salad is one of the best summer requirements for pitta.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 10 Minutes
Serves: 2 Persons
- 2 cups of chopped cucumbers preferably Persian cucumbers in bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup of arugula or spinach roughly chopped
- 1 cup of roughly chopped romaine lettuce
- ¼ cup of chopped cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup of thinly sliced Radishes
- 1 T lime juice
- ½ T chopped dill
- 2 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 T chopped cilantro
- 4 to 5 fresh mint leaves freshly chopped
- Salt (preferably Himalayan salt) and pepper for seasoning
- Toss it cucumbers, beans, arugula, radishes, tomatoes, dill and romaine in a mixing bowl.
- Add lime juice and olive oil to a small bowl and mix it well go make the dressing
- Add cilantro, and mint and whisk them into the salad dressing.
- Add flavor with salt and pepper.
- Add the dressing on top of the salad and mix it well. Serve.