This healthy and tasty popcorn is a perfect Kapha treat. Eat this light, dry, and crunchy spicy popcorn. It also helps in reducing Kapha’s tendency towards water retention. Lighter than butter, this popcorn mix is creamy and delicious.
Good for Kapha Dosha
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Total Time: 10 Minutes
Serves: 1 cup
- Heat the oil in a big soup container at medium temperature. Throw in 1 kernel and cover up the container with a lid.
- Wait till the kernel pops, and toss in the remaining kernels.
- Shake the container as the kernels heat up and pop, raising the lid somewhat every 30 seconds to free the steam.
- When the kernels are popped, move the popcorn to a big serving bowl.
- In a small pan, thaw the butter over standard heat. Whisk in the spice blend and swirl the pan to mix.
- Sprinkle the popcorn with the curried butter and toss to combine.
This is to be avoided by Vata people