Lassi is a yogurt-based drink very popular in the northern regions of India. It not only keeps you hydrated but also fuels the digestive fire. This recipe uses rosewater for a rose-flavored yogurt drink. This recipe is very beneficial in quenching thirst and providing coolness on hot summer days.
Good for vata dosha.
Pitta if digestion is weak.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
Serves: 2 persons
- 1 cup whole milk yogurt
- ½ cup of rose water
- 1 t honey
- 1 pinch of cardamom powder
- Few drops of vanilla essence
- ½ cup water
- Salt as per taste (preferably Himalayan salt)
- Blend together all ingredients with water until fully blended.
- Add pink salt if needed and serve.
Dairy yogurt can be replaced with coconut yogurt.
Jaggery or coconut sugar can be used instead of honey.
Do you want to learn more? Ask us! OR Do you know more about this topic? Educate us.