This quick and easy pan-fried mushroom recipe uses a little butter, balsamic vinegar, and fresh chopped parsley.
Mushrooms are well-known for their delicious flavor and numerous health advantages. They are a fantastic addition to your diet because they are high in critical vitamins and minerals. Being a low-calorie food that contains various health-promoting vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, this easy recipe is perfect for your diet meals.
Pitta and Vata doshas
Prep Time: 15 Min
Total Time: 25 Min
Serves: 4 Persons
- 1 Tbsp butter / olive oil
- 2 ½ cups chopped mushrooms
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp chopped parsley
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter (or olive oil) in a large pan over high heat. Add mushroom, salt, and pepper once the butter has melted.
- Sauté for about 5-7 minutes, or until the mushrooms are completely dry, brown, and begin caramelizing.
- Now mix in the balsamic vinegar with the mushrooms & add salt to taste.
- Top with freshly cut parsley as a garnish. Serve hot, and enjoy your meal!
Do you want to learn more? Ask us! OR Do you know more about this topic? Educate us.