Gulkand milkshake is an ideal summer drink since it cools the body and protects us from heat strokes. Gulkand is simply rose petal jam. According to Ayurveda, it is a cooling tonic.
It cleanses the blood, promotes appetite and digestion, relieves acidity, cools the body, improves eyesight, acts as a mild laxative, and enhances skin tone.
It balances pitta dosha
Prep Time: 5 Min
Total Time: 20 Min
Serves: 3 Person
- 2 tbsp rose petal jam/Gulkand
- 500 ml boiled and chilled milk
- 1 tbsp rose syrup
- 1 scoop Ice cream
- Take a blender and add 500 ml of milk, 2 tbsp of gulkand, and 1 tbsp of rose syrup.
- Give it a nice blend until smooth and frothy.
- Once done, pour into a glass topped with some ice cubes and scope of ice cream.
- Serve chilled and enjoy.