This peppercorn milk recipe is useful for a person with high-Kapha dosha and is an excellent remedy for cough, cold, and throat infection.
Good for Kapha Dosha
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 10 Minutes
Serves: 1 Cup
- ½ t coarsely ground peppercorns
- 1 cup whole milk (preferably Cow’s milk)
- ¼ cup water
- 1 t honey / maple syrup (optional)
- Add milk, water, and peppercorns in a saucepan and bring it to a boil over high flame.
- Reduce the heat to medium flame and let it simmer until 1 cup of liquid is left.
- Add Honey/Maple Syrup. Mix well, filter, and serve warm.