Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 Minutes
Serves: 2 Person
- Wash and soak the tapioca pearls overnight. It should double in size in the morning.
- In a pan, heat ghee and add cardamom powder and thick coconut milk.
- When it starts to simmer, add tapioca pearls and allow to cook till it turns creamy
- Add thin coconut milk to adjust the consistency. Keep stirring.
- When the tapioca is cooked, lower the heat and add honey.
- Mix well and turn off the heat
- When it is cooled add mango pulp and mix well.
- Portion out the pudding in the serving bowls and top it with mango pieces.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours and serve chilled.